Sunday, August 24, 2008

Finally!

OK, yes, the Crosbys are completely out of the loop as far as blogging goes. I have had friends on me for over a year to join the rest of the world. I would use the excuse that this is what happens when we live in little old Star Valley, but I think I am the only one here that is not on either! Hopefully I will post more than I check my e-mail (which is not very often), however I make no promises!

5 comments:

Hale Family said...

Good job Aimee - it looks great!

Amanda said...

Yay, i found you! Thanks for the tip on the blog backgrounds, I love them!

Michelle said...

Yeah I'm so excited! Now I can see updated pictures of your family!

Dal and Nat said...

You've officially joined the club!!!

Dal and Nat said...

i forgot here is our blog. dandntolman.blogspot.com