Monday, March 2, 2009
Heat Wave!!!!!
Yes, we hit a whopping 40 degrees today! I am so jealous of all of you that have been in the 70's! We were just excited to be able to go outside and not freeze. We had several kids over today and they all played outside for a little over an hour. They seemed to be in heaven to be able to just get some fresh air for that long. I must also point out the little bit of grass that you can see in the one picture, then I might add that you only see that because we have kept that shoveled this year. We still have a good 3-4 feet of snow everywhere! We will continue to treasure our "warm" days until the next snow storm hits! Keep thinking "SPRING!"

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun! I am so excited to be able to run/walk outside. I took Parker in his stroller to get the kids from school yesterday. It was so nice to go outside and not FREEZE!!!
I was in Utah last week and it was heaven...then I came home to one of the motels in town with christmas lights on, candy canes and all! How depressing! Needless to say, I was VERY happy to see 40 degrees.
I am glad that Ava and Davin know how to smile- I am not sure what A.J. is doing - thanks for watching him for me. He always loves to play at your house.
Post a Comment