Sunday, July 19, 2009

Davin says...

Davin has been full of funny comments this last little while. Here are just a few of them.

* He was supposed to be picking up toys and was being a turkey. I told him I was too tired to fight with him to pick them up. He mumbled under his breath, "And crabby."

* We were picking up tools outside at the end of the day and I told Davin he needed to help pick up the ones he was playing with and he started singing "Pick up, pick up, little weasels everywhere." (just for the record, Nicc and Davin call each other little weasels).

* I was sitting at the table with Davin the other night eating dinner and out of the clear blue he said, "Sometimes I pick my nose." Just as if it were a matter of fact!

* The mosquitos have been all over Davin this summer and I told him they must like to eat him up and he said, angrily, "No, I'm just not tasty."

* He and Nicc were getting some things done and Davin rattled off a list of things that he thought should be done and the order he liked and looks at Nicc and asks, "Is that a good deal Dad?"

* At the softball games the other night Davin was playing with a little girl and wanted so badly to cover her up with his coat when it started to get chilly. She didn't really want to let him and Davin looked at her and said, "I'm a good guy."

* I was eating some crackers and Davin hollers "Stop, Mom! You can't eat that." When I ask why he says, "The baby is in your belly, there is no room for food."

4 comments:

Kori said...

Hey, girlie-girl! I didn't know you were prego again! Congratulations! I love getting on and reading up on you guys every now and then!

Matt and Jess said...

Davin has such an imagination, it's funny what little kids say!

Kathy said...

I am Lauren's Mom. Your little Davin is just so darn cute, AND smart. I love all the little things he says. His Daddy was always a smart little boy too, and a favorite of everyone's. Do you know any of the Spauldings where you live? I am related to them.

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

SO cute! :)