Here are some pics of his "owies." It is kind of hard to see them. I enjoy the drama in his face as much as the actual bumps and bruises!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
All banged up!
Davin had a pretty exciting day at play group yesterday. We were playing in the gym at the church, usually pretty harmless. Well, Davin was sitting in the window sill when all of a sudden, the huge plastic board that protects the window (from flying basketballs, etc.) came falling down on top of him. This thing is about 8 feet tall and 4 feet wide. Poor guy was knocked right out of the window and flat onto his face on the floor. I don't even think he caught himself with his hands, he just landed on his face. I think more than anything he was just scared! He did bit his lip pretty good and shed a good amount of blood and has a nice rug burn on his chin! The craziest part was, I watched the entire thing but it seemed like it all went in slow motion. I could not get myself out of my seat, or at least not fast enough to get over to him to stop the plastic piece. I guess this isn't a first for Davin. The poor kid always has a bruise on his head. He reminds me of my brother Chris when he was growing up! Friday he jumped into a friends arms and pushed both of them into the stairs so had a bump next to his eye. Saturday he ran face first into a door--still not sure if he didn't see it or what! And now Monday, buried under a sheet of plastic. So far we have made it through most of Tuesday without an accident. I guess I shouldn't speak too soon!
Here are some pics of his "owies." It is kind of hard to see them. I enjoy the drama in his face as much as the actual bumps and bruises!
Here are some pics of his "owies." It is kind of hard to see them. I enjoy the drama in his face as much as the actual bumps and bruises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon.
Yep, he is a boy alright!
Aw poor guy! This blog thing confuses me so I didn't know where else to leave a comment! But I'm so glad you found me on here and i'm so glad I found you on facebook!! I've been thinking I want to take a day trip up to see you one of these days. Maybe when it gets warmer!
Oh, poor guy! Those pictures are too cute!
I have never known "Davers" to be dramatic! :)
Post a Comment