Friday, February 20, 2009
Sleeping in your arms
Tonight we came home from the basketball game and Davin was exhausted! He was just crying "Hold me! Hold me" and then pretty soon he was saying "PLEASE hold me!" all while I was trying to get his PJs on. I told him I would hold him for a few minutes as soon as he was dressed and then we would go to bed. He looked at me and said, "I don't want to go to sleep in my bed. I just want to go to sleep in your arms." How could I deny him that! There isn't much better than rocking a child to sleep. It sure is nice because there aren't many times that energetic 2 year old stops long enough to let me hold him, let alone ask me to! I treasured every moment of him asleep in my arms tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Davin is THE cutest boy. How sweet they are when they slow down for just one minute!
I finally found your note with your blogspot on. I am going to enjoy watching your sweet little family. Check out our family at barbandjay.blogspot.com. From there you can find Jed, Meg and Jess' blogs. I look forward to checking this regularly. Hope all is well with you.
Post a Comment