...our new addition--Baby Crosby! We are so excited to share this with everyone! I am 22 weeks along and we are just starting to spread the news (with good reason) so no, you were not the last person to find out! We have been listening to Davin tell us for months now that it is a girl so we decided to put him to the test and find out the sex. We always thought we enjoyed the surprise so much with Davin that we would wait but our son changed our minds! At the ultrasound the other day we got some pretty impressive pictures! We can not wait to see this kiddo! See if you can tell what we are having!




If you guessed BOY you are most definitely right! We are so excited to have another boy! Davin is super excited to have a big brother that he can teach to kick a soccer ball and call Nacho (we are going to have to work on the name thing!). I am due in September, right in the middle of football season--pretty typical for us! We are so excited and feel so extremely blessed to have this little guy join our family! We can not wait to meet him!
14 comments:
Congratulations! What exciting news! I am due in October. So many people are pregnant and due in September/October. Good luck with the summer heat. :)
Congrats! Good luck with the name. Hope things go well for you all. :)
Congrats you guys! Two boys are fun...and busy. WE are so excited for your new addition!!
Yay I'm so excited for you guys! Davin will be a wonderful big brother! Hope you are feeling good and doing well.
congrats!!!! that is so exciting for you guys. you will love to have two boys, they play so well together.
Yeah, congrats!!!
Yahoo! I am so excited for you guys. Davin is such a fun little guy. He will be the best big brother ever; however, yes, you will have to work on the Nacho thing!! Ha Ha!
Congrats! Two boys really are better than one! Thanks for sharing the exciting news! We are looking forward to hearing how the rest of your pregnancy will go and to see the little guy in September!
Congrats! Two boys is very exciting! I think that Nacho is a great nickname:)! Hope all goes well with the remainder of your pregnancy.
Congrats to you all! 2 boys are wonderful, I agree with Jill there. All the best for a happy healthy pregnancy
We are so thrilled for you and this new little one that will be coming to your family. We will keep watching for all updates. Tell your mom and dad hello for me. We sure think the world of them:)
How exciting! Congratulations!! Those are great ultrasound pictures--thanks for sharing!
Yeah! That is so exciting. You will be set because you already have all your boys stuff. I love your blog too it is very cute.
CONGRATULATIONS!! I was wondering if you were going to find out this time or not! Davin is going to be an awesome big brother! Brayden is so excited to have a baby sister! I hope you are feeling well! You should post some belly pics ;)
Post a Comment