Davin was in his room for quiet time. About 5 minutes before I was going to let him come out I heard him coloring on his chalkboard! When I did go get him I found him fast asleep on the floor below the chalkboard! The sleepies must have hit like a ton of bricks!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Nap times!
Naps seem to come in the strangest places these days!

Davin was in his room for quiet time. About 5 minutes before I was going to let him come out I heard him coloring on his chalkboard! When I did go get him I found him fast asleep on the floor below the chalkboard! The sleepies must have hit like a ton of bricks!
Nicc and Davin had made a blankie tent one sunday afternoon and then were watching a movie. Next thing I knew they were both sound asleep!
Davin was in his room for quiet time. About 5 minutes before I was going to let him come out I heard him coloring on his chalkboard! When I did go get him I found him fast asleep on the floor below the chalkboard! The sleepies must have hit like a ton of bricks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment