Sunday, November 9, 2008

Haircut!

I have been waiting to get my haircut and I knew this time I wanted it short! Nicc laughs because I always cut it short in the winter (he thinks it would be better to have it short during the hot summer)! This time she really went short, although the pictures don't do it justice. The top part on my head is only about 1 1/2 inches long and that is the same all the way down the back. The longest part is on the sides! I sure am having fun with it! I love the spiky do and it is by far the easiest do I have ever had--in less that 10 minutes I am done, that includes blow drying (which for me usually takes forever!).


Here is Davin trying to style his hair after watching me do mine. He found the putty and knew right away it went in his hair!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute blog and CUTE HAIR!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair!