Saturday, November 15, 2008
The rhombus!!!
Just a funny story! We were at story time the other day and Davin went to sit on the shape carpet. As he walked over and got on the stage he stated, "Can I sit on the rhombus?" I didn't know whether to laugh and be proud or be totally embarrassed. What 2 year old calls a diamond a rhombus?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Tony says Nicc's son would call it a rhombus instead of a diamond...like father like son!
Oh how funny! Wow, I'm impressed! I love the blanket fort pictures too. How fun!
I think I would be fairly proud! That is impressive. I certainly didn't know what one was when I was two. He is such a sweetie!
Kristin
I was just wondering if his dad happens to be a math teacher. Normal people "don't use those kind of words in their house."
Just so you all know, Aimee is the guilty party here. As a 1st grade teacher in Laramie, she was supposed to teach the kids to call a diamond a rhombus. I guess she felt compelled to teach our 2 year-old the same thing and make me look like the nerd.
Post a Comment