Saturday was pretty nice, considering this last week it snowed almost every day, so we, anticipating the coming winter, worked outside to get some things ready. Davin was outside for a while helping Nicc in the shop but then wanted to go in. After a while Nicc needed my help so I went out. Davin didn't have any pants or shoes on so I told him to stay inside, he couldn't come out without shoes on, and that I would be right back. Just a few minutes later Nicc and I saw this cute little guy running toward the shop with a sweatshirt, his unders, and a pair of boots on! He knew he couldn't come outside without shoes on so he put them on. I guess I forgot to mention that he needed pants too! We were laughing to hard to tell him he needed pants on so within just a second he was running through the snow in his skimpy outfit, but hey, at least he had shoes on!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Just a fun weekend!
We haven't had a weekend without anything specifically going on since school started so we had a pretty fun time enjoying this weekend. Friday night Nicc and Davin built a fort in the living room. Nicc was just as excited as Davin (probably more truthfully) and kept saying, "Dav, this is going to be awesome" after which Davin would repeat, "yeah Dad, awesome!" they moved all my furniture around and had a great time. The tent is still up and Davin flips if we even move it for a minute and cries, "my house is broken!" I am not sure how we will lose the "house."


Sorry about the fuzzy picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is pretty dang cute!
That is really cute! He will be so embarrassed sometime when you show that photo to friends...haha
Aimee! I'm so glad that I found your blog!!! Your little guy is too cute! I love the "snow suit" pictures! Too funny!
Amiee- Sounds like a great weekend!! The pictures of Davin outside are too cute!
Post a Comment