On the way home from Casper Saturday morning Davin was busting us up with some of his comments. Some were just silly and others I wondered how in the world he could put that much thought into a comment that came out that quickly. I only remember a few:
Passing the rocks outside of Dubois--"Those are the coolest big rocks I ever seen in Wyoming!" The expression in his voice is what made this so funny! (He is on this kick about the fact that he lives in Wyoming and when he is and is not and what is and is not in Wyoming.)
I opened the bag of halloween candy just as we pulled into the valley and one of the box of Dots was empty. I commented that that was a rip off. A few minutes later Davin says, "I'm hungry for a rip off!"
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment