We came home from the library the other day and Davin sat right down to look at one of his new books. I laid Kyson down with him and the two of them looked at the book for quite some time. Davin even narrated the book for Kyson! I am so grateful for the buddies these guys have become and look forward to the friends they will grow to be. I joke about the fact that Davin is just enough interested in him but in all reality he is very concerned about Kyson! He is always noting what Kyson is doing and talking to him, playing with him, and making him giggle! At the store the other day a gentleman asked "What aisle can I get one of these on?" pointing to Kyson. Davin just looked at him and said, "He is mine." with great sternness. I love these boys!!!!!!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
buddies
We came home from the library the other day and Davin sat right down to look at one of his new books. I laid Kyson down with him and the two of them looked at the book for quite some time. Davin even narrated the book for Kyson! I am so grateful for the buddies these guys have become and look forward to the friends they will grow to be. I joke about the fact that Davin is just enough interested in him but in all reality he is very concerned about Kyson! He is always noting what Kyson is doing and talking to him, playing with him, and making him giggle! At the store the other day a gentleman asked "What aisle can I get one of these on?" pointing to Kyson. Davin just looked at him and said, "He is mine." with great sternness. I love these boys!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment