Davin made these pilgrim hats at storytime the other day and we decided to make some more a few days later when we got home. They were a lot of fun and we had some extras to take to one of our neighbor families. They were all sitting on the table after we finished and Davin kept admiring them all day. Finally I told him that afternoon he could have one and we would save one for each he and Daddy for a treat that night and take the rest to Hanna's family. Well, after he finished his and was back to playing I walked through the dining room and noticed we were one short. When I asked Davin what happened to it his response was, as straight faced as I have ever seen, "It just jumped right into my tummy." It was all I could do to resist laughing! They must have been yummy!!
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
it just jumped right into my tummy!
Davin made these pilgrim hats at storytime the other day and we decided to make some more a few days later when we got home. They were a lot of fun and we had some extras to take to one of our neighbor families. They were all sitting on the table after we finished and Davin kept admiring them all day. Finally I told him that afternoon he could have one and we would save one for each he and Daddy for a treat that night and take the rest to Hanna's family. Well, after he finished his and was back to playing I walked through the dining room and noticed we were one short. When I asked Davin what happened to it his response was, as straight faced as I have ever seen, "It just jumped right into my tummy." It was all I could do to resist laughing! They must have been yummy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment