Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Why moms should definitely NOT be sick

I have the most miserable cold or whatever it is that I think I have ever had. It has just gotten progressively worse for the last 5-6 days. I talked to a friend this morning that suggested it might be the flu. I always thought the flu was more stomach and mine is all in my head--stuffy, sinus ache, sore throat, the worst cough ever, headache, and body ache and I even got a flu shot this year. Well, after a horrible night last night and a husband that took very good care of me and the boys, I decided that I just can't do that again so am headed to the doctor this afternoon. My biggest concern is for Kyson. We were warned when he was born that his lungs are not in any condition to withstand the flu or swine flu (which is why we got the shots). He is starting to cough and be hoarse when he cries (that is the worst sound ever) and he has just slept all day.

Anyway, I just could think of ton of reasons why Moms should definitely NOT be sick, here are a few:
* Who will make breakfast, lunch, and dinner
* The TV really does become a babysitter
* A house can fall apart in just a few minutes
* All of the blankets become mine, not the kids--Davin is putting up a fight
* Fruit snacks have fruit in them right--eat away Dav
* Grocery sacks become toys--haven't we been told they shouldn't be
* I hate the thought that I made my baby sick!!!

I bet there are a lot more but I am kind of out of it at the moment! I hope you all stay healthy--this stuff stinks!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry Aimee! We missed you last night at YWE but we're glad you were able to stay home and get feeling better. I loved Davin's comment in the grocery store. What a cute little guy. I can totally see him saying that.