Yes, poor Kyson isn't even 4 months old and has had his first haircut! Nicc has never let me live down the fact that I refused to cut Dav's hair when he was a baby and he really did look ridiculous! Well, Kyson's hair was starting to fall out like crazy (his crib sheets are covered with hair and he was getting several bald patches) and before it got TOO bad Nicc was ready to buzz it! He talked me into it by saying if we don't cut it now we won't have any to put in his baby book because it will all fall out! Kyson was so good--he just sat there and looked in the mirror, laughing the whole time! I do think he looks better, but he doesn't even look like the same baby! He looks a lot more like Davin now though! He sure is a handsome baby with a killer smile!!!
BEFORE:





(this last pic was actually a week ago--he had way less hair than this when we actually cut it)
AFTER:
1 comment:
What a cute kiddo!! I did the same with my son, and now I look at pictures and think 'Why did I not want to cut his hair?!' The babe looks so handsome!
Post a Comment