I'm a little late posting this, but, better late than never! Davin is a sunbeam (or as he refers to himself, a sunbeep!). He was so excited Sunday morning and couldn't stop talking about it. We gave him some scriptures and a tote to take with him. He loved them and carried them around the house--however, he also insisted on taking a bouncy ball with it! When it came time to go to Primary Davin flipped out! He is not a very shy little man but all of a sudden he did not want to go! I went in with him for a while but he would not let me put him down. Finally about half way through Sharing Time he had to go potty so we went and on the way back he agreed to go back to Primary without me. He ended up having fun and was excited to show me the picture he drew--him with a mustache!!! We are so excited for Davin and are proud of him! We just hope he and the other 9 sunbeams are not too much for their teacher! I have a feeling that Dav could be a ring leader (kind of like his Dad I am told)!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!
I'm a little late posting this, but, better late than never! Davin is a sunbeam (or as he refers to himself, a sunbeep!). He was so excited Sunday morning and couldn't stop talking about it. We gave him some scriptures and a tote to take with him. He loved them and carried them around the house--however, he also insisted on taking a bouncy ball with it! When it came time to go to Primary Davin flipped out! He is not a very shy little man but all of a sudden he did not want to go! I went in with him for a while but he would not let me put him down. Finally about half way through Sharing Time he had to go potty so we went and on the way back he agreed to go back to Primary without me. He ended up having fun and was excited to show me the picture he drew--him with a mustache!!! We are so excited for Davin and are proud of him! We just hope he and the other 9 sunbeams are not too much for their teacher! I have a feeling that Dav could be a ring leader (kind of like his Dad I am told)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment