Monday, December 29, 2008

Best Ever!

We had a blast sledding up at Nicc's parent's house! Nicc had the 4-wheeler and was pulling an old car hood behind it. He pulled 3 or 4 kids at a time and did everything he could to knock them off. We were sledding around on the pond one time when all 4 kids went flying off. Karissa even did a somersault. Finally, Davin decided that he would give it a try. He and I rode together and he only made it a short way--he didn't like the snow spraying his face.

After that he decided that it was more fun to help dad drive the 4-wheeler (one of his very favorite things to do). He loved that much more, until Nicc was busy watching the sledders and ran right into a bunch of cattails!! They all had fuzz all over themselves. Davin was spitting it out forever!

When we got back to the house Davin came running in with Randon and after he threw all of his clothes off in the garage he started jumping up and down yelling, "that was best ever!" (one of those phrases we have never heard him say before but sure got a good chuckle out of)!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Hey Aimee! Good to see you on here! Looks like you guys are having all sorts of fun. You'll have to tell Nicc I said hello! When do you have to go back to Star Valley?

Amanda said...

Looks like a blast! I haven't talked to you in the longest time. We'll have to catch up. You'll have to explain to me why your car looks so jacked in the front! Deer?

Amy 'n Clint said...

Thanks Uncle Nicc & Aunt Aimee for being such a good sport! I can't say I helped much from in the house, but I DID help find lots of snow clothes!