This is what we ended up with when all was said and done!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Cookies!
Davin and I actually had some down time today so we made, cut, baked, and decorated sugar cookies! Davin helped all along the way! He loves to dump the ingredients into the bowl and always asks for more when we are done! This is totally not something we do very often so it is a "special thing" like Davin mentioned!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those are some great looking cookies! As for the snow...I have seen more than a couple feet of snow on the ground in the Valley throughout April...you are lucky that is all you have. :)
How fun the look delicious! Kobe loves to help bake too which is not very often. I cannot believe the snow that you got that's crazy! I hope you guys are doing well.
How fun! I can't believe how big Davin is. He looks so grown up in those pictures.
Post a Comment