Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is what I was talking about!

We have enjoyed every minute of the warm weather we have had the last 4 or 5 days! Monday we had play group at the park and we all got a little pink. We sat out there for 2 1/2 hours because nobody wanted to leave and miss out! We have been on several long walks, lots of bike rides, and have enjoyed the yard so much! When I put shorts on Davin he told me "Mom, these are too small!" (They were too short to be pants). Yesterday afternoon Davin was chillin' out side having a snack and I was so tickled by this picture!

Later he was playing and I about died when I realized he had a stocking cap on! I guess when I reminded him to grab a hat his instincts set in--8 out of 12 months here we do wear stocking caps!

A lady said the other day, "I think we appreciate Spring so much here because we have to wait so long for it!" Isn't that the truth! Although, we really do have some amazing spring weather, I really do appreciate it! I guess we will keep enjoying it while we can. I am sure there is a storm to come soon (I am not being pessimistic, just honest)!

2 comments:

Kaysi said...

Cute pictures! I sure don't miss the weather in Wyoming... but I do miss Wyoming :)

Jay and Barb said...

It is so fun to see the pics of Davin. He is sure a cutie. I agree with you, it is time for Spring. I won't complain too loud because we are not in Wyoming, but we have been pretty chilly in Ogden. Blake just got his mission call to Columbia. Can you believe that he is old enough?