Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, to me!

My birthday was Saturday so we were planning on just hanging out with Davin, expecting the worst from him. Well, to our surprise, I received a great birthday present when he was feeling well! It was a gorgeous day so we got the bikes out of the shed and rode to the drive-in for an ice cream! What a yummy treat! After that we played outside with bubbles, trikes, and chalk! Later that afternoon we rode our bikes to the grocery store again! We loved riding our bikes! Nicc and Davin made cakes Saturday night but decorated them and then we enjoyed them Sunday because Davin could have a little cake then. They each decorated a cake--Davin insisted on making a pink one!Sunday we had a birthday party! Davin and Nicc sang to me a ton of times throughout the 2 days and I was so lucky to hear from all of my family and many friends! Davin was sure it was mine and Nicc's birthday for a long time and then it was his birthday too so we had to be sure to tell him "Happy Birthday!" as well! I had a SUPER birthday! Even though I feel like I am on the downhill slope to 30!

No comments: