Then we decided to take a picnic up the canyon for dinner on the 4-wheeler! One of our very favorite things to do! We stopped at the dam and let Davin throw rocks in for a long time then we hoped to hit enough pot-holes the rest of the way up to start some sort of contractions--no luck! It was a beautiful ride none-the-less! The trees are already starting to change colors and the sun was shining in all of the perfect spots! I can't say enough how I think we live in the most beautiful place on earth!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Fun day!
We had such a fun Saturday! Not much super exciting, but still fun! Nicc put the last little bit of trim up around my new door and hammered down flashing around the chimney and then we PLAYED! It wasn't a real warm day but Davin insisted on jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler on it! He could do this for hours and not get bored!


Then we decided to take a picnic up the canyon for dinner on the 4-wheeler! One of our very favorite things to do! We stopped at the dam and let Davin throw rocks in for a long time then we hoped to hit enough pot-holes the rest of the way up to start some sort of contractions--no luck! It was a beautiful ride none-the-less! The trees are already starting to change colors and the sun was shining in all of the perfect spots! I can't say enough how I think we live in the most beautiful place on earth!





Then we decided to take a picnic up the canyon for dinner on the 4-wheeler! One of our very favorite things to do! We stopped at the dam and let Davin throw rocks in for a long time then we hoped to hit enough pot-holes the rest of the way up to start some sort of contractions--no luck! It was a beautiful ride none-the-less! The trees are already starting to change colors and the sun was shining in all of the perfect spots! I can't say enough how I think we live in the most beautiful place on earth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment