Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Brothers!
Here are some pictures of my 2 boys together! Davin is pretty random in his showing affection to Kyson. He is really pretty good with him but generally shows just enough affection to get his "baby fix" and then is off to play again! I love the fact that he RARELY refers to him as Kyson or even Nacho which he was sure we were going to name him but instead refers to him as "my baby." Like I said he is really good with him. Yesterday Kyson was laying on the floor though and I heard Davin jumping so I went out to the living room to check on them. Davin was jumping OVER Kyson! We had a good talk about jumping over him and how he could accidentally fall on him and he agreed. A minute later he was leaping over him. When I asked him about it he said he wasn't jumping over him, just running over him (there is a BIG difference there to a 2 year old!). And, only minutes after that he was running around Kyson! I learned quick that Kyson does not lay on the floor! Davin will ask to hold his baby and will for about 1 minute and then all of a sudden, "OK, I'm done!" Davin loves to give Kyson his pacifier and will often talk to him when nobody else is looking! Sometimes he will just sit near wherever Kyson is. I love these guys!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love all these pictures. Davin is so sweet. "My Baby"... I love it. You're doing a great job with those boys.
Your boys are so cute together! I'm glad to hear that Davin is doing well being a big brother! (I hope Kobe will be good when ours arrives too!) Kyson is so cute!
Both brothers looks really cute together.
How to make a website
Post a Comment