Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ultimate train track!

I was just sitting at the computer catching up on some blogging while Nicc and Davin were building some trains! I turned around to find a pretty ornate train track! When they ran out of pieces I heard Nicc say, "Just a minute let me think...OK, I have an idea." Then Davin follows, "Yeah, I have an idea! Let's use blocks!" It keeps getting bigger as I blog! This is what I hear:
D-"Here dad, we can use this!"
N- "Good thinking Davin! I think it will be great!"
D- "We are almost done with these blocks! We can put the train right here!"
N- "OK, what we need to do for real is find a way for this to stay together here son."
D- "Mom, look at this cool train track! It is a big, big, big one! We need a bouncy ball, I forgot!"
N- "We sure do need a bouncy ball. Without that none of this would work! I think it will make it now Dav! Check it out, we're in business!"
D- "Cool dad! This is cool!"
These guys are pretty funny! Nicc gets into building this as much as Davin does and they both are so particular it is always a working, no-nonsense track!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

OH, that Davin is such a sweet little man. The spiderman with the tongue picture is quite advanced. I'm impressed. I love this fixation with spiderman. We learned that if Davin says that he's going to be spiderman, you shouldn't say "me too". It causes some problems.... There's only ONE spiderman...Duh!