Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bowling!

We actually had a day off--the first in a LONG time--so we took Dav to the new bowling alley in town. It was a lot of fun. Davin had a good time playing on all of the arcade toys while we were waiting for a lane (I wonder how long we have until he realizes he needs money to really play). He had a lot of fun bowling considering he was getting over his spell with the stomach flu. He did really good for about 7 frames and then was more interested in the pizza than bowling. I was glad to score only 2 points less than Nicc! Kyson just chilled the entire time!

This is the best invention for bowling with kids--even better than bumpers. Davin's ball would actually make it to the pins!I love this pose! Davin would just sit there and watch his ball roll down the lane.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I couldn't agree more with you on the "dino slide" invention! The last time we took Blake and Kyle bowling Blake actually beat us and all of Nick's family that was there with us because he could line up the "slide" perfectly! Good times and great memories!