Thursday, October 22, 2009

Davin @ 3

Davin, after lots of bribing yesterday, let me take some pics of him (I am no professional by a long shot. I mainly wanted to capture some of him with the pretty fall colors). We were doing well until this crazy dog showed up with stickies all over its back and tried to jump all over Davin. After calming down we did get a few more. He is at such a hard age to photograph--he can't just smile normal, "cheese" gives him a pretty cheesy grin, and he has a terrible time keeping his eyes on the camera. Hopefully we got a few decent pictures.

Here is a glimpse of Davin at 3:
* He LOVES Spiderman, Batman, and He-Man
* He will sit and color for hours
* He doesn't walk anywhere--he runs, jumps, gallops, leaps, or whatever else
* He eats on his own schedule--some days I can't feed him enough, some days he eats nothing
* Everything he does he does with energy
* He is good but not too good--he can't let us think we have it easy
* He is one mischievous little guy
* He has one heck of an imagination--he can be anyone he wants to be
* He likes to "build"
* He loves to do "I Spy" books
* He could sit and watch TV for hours if we would let him
* He loves being with his friends, and everyone is a friend

I might be biased, but I sure think this is one super handsome little man!!!


This was not a pose! This was laying down, thinking he was protesting me!


Gotta love those eyes!!!

This is what happens when we ask him to "smile and say cheese!" As I mentioned above, he does everything with gusto!

2 comments:

Kaysi said...

He is a handsome little guy! What a fun kid!

Carrie said...

You have two cute little boys. I love the pictures of both of them.