One month already! It has been a good month and we have overcome a lot of different things with this little guy! I am so in awe that time has flown by as fast as it has, at the same time I am glad that month is over and with it are the several challenges.
Kyson has overcome "sticky" lungs, a slight heart murmur, keeping his oxygen level up, not being able to eat fast enough to keep up, lots of thrush, goopy eyes, and reflux.
Kyson at one month is such a calm baby. He rarely makes more than a peep unless he is hungry, tired, or needs to burp (that is the big one). He will lay on the floor for as long as we leave him just looking around at whatever he can find. He is so tolerant of his big brother who does everything from jumping over him, tickles his face hoping to make him laugh, to wanting him close. Kyson can hold his head up quite well (he has been able to do this almost from birth). He loves to just look around--at everything and he loves to lay in the tub! He looks just like Davin did (I wonder how long that will last).
At his one month check up Kyson weighed 10 pounds 8 oz., was 22 1/2 inches long and has a head circumference of 14 3/4 inches! He is definitely growing!
We are so glad to have been given such a sweet spirit to add to our family and look forward to getting to know him and his personality more as he grows and develops!
2 comments:
What a handsome little guy! I can't believe how much he looks like his Mommy in the second picture! I also can't get over all of his hair!
Wow! Looks like little Kyson has really been through the wringer (and likely dragged you along as well!). I'm glad that he is feeling better!
Post a Comment