Thursday, October 8, 2009

Davin Funnies!

Davin was really on one this morning. Lately, everything he sees he "want that for my birthday maybe." His list is getting VERY long. Well, this morning there was something on TV about swimming and he told me he needed some gobbles. I said, "gobbles huh?" He replied with "No, gobbles! I need some gobbles for when we go swimming." It really isn't near as funny in writing but to hear him say gobbles and be so sure that he was saying goggles was hilarious!

Second, the Lower Vally Energy guy was coming over this morning to help get our gas up and running again for the winter. We had a huge mess in the living room so I told Davin we need to pick up some of the games so he could get to the fireplace. Davin asked, "Why? Does he have a big bum?"

What a funny little kid!!!!

2 comments:

The Walkers said...

Very cute! The logic of kids is always good for a laugh. Hunter and Natalie have a "list" too. But I just invented the idea to avoid tantrums in the store, I don't have to say yes, or no!

Greg Becky said...

Hi, I was hoping that I could get Nicc's contact info so I can have it for our 10 year reunion coming up. beckyrael@yahoo.com Thanks!