Thursday, October 2, 2008

Almost 2!

So, Davin will be 2 in a little over a week so I thought I would try to snap a few "good" pics while he was in the mood! These are my favorites!
I thought about trying to capture the beautiful colors around us this time of year but I couldn't resist his eyes!

My model son, I didn't even have to ask him to pose here!

or here!


This is one of his very favorite things in the world to do! He is throwing rocks into the creek. He was so excited when we walked by the creek at the park because he knows at home we can only throw sticks in (I want to keep my gravel driveway!). He told me as soon as he saw it, "Throw rocks mom. Only sticks at my house!"

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Davin is so dang cute! I can't believe he will be two soon, they grow up way too fast! I think my mom and I are going to try to see you in a week or so when we head up to Rexburg. Plus I need to see your house and all the work that you have done to it. We'll call to make plans!

Amanda said...

Those are great pictures! Davin is so cute! Glad you have a little time to blog now!

Jay and Barb said...

Ami, just by chance I ran into your blog. Davin is a doll. I am so glad that you are now bloggin. We now have 5 grandbabies. Jed and Shannon just had their first on September 29th. Look up my blog or Meg's. barbandjay.blogspot.com or familyofthedawson.blogsopt.com.

Dal and Nat said...

Those are so cute. You are a pro. He is made to model.