Amiee- It's Carrie Graham, I was so glad to see your blog on the Corson's. How are you guys? I can't believe how big your little boy is. He isn't so little anymore. We also have a blog www.thecrazylifeofthegrahams.blogspot.com. Hope all is well, and I look forward to keeping in touch with your family!!
Stacey was showing me her blog and I came across your family. I was both surprised and pleased to hear that you became a teacher and coach, as you were always one of my best students. What subject do you teach? You have a beautiful family.
It is wonderful to see how well you are doing. I will give you my email and we can keep in touch. I would love to hear more about what you are doing. My email is mullins_anthony_j@lilly.com. Feel free to contact me at any time. Great to hear from you.
Hey! Cute blog! It's good to see how you guys are doing! We have a blog too at shumways.blogspot.com. Check us out sometime! Hope to hear from you soon.
6 comments:
I do miss all the fun in the leaves and the bright colors of fall! But the weather here is amazing so it's a toss up! We miss you guys!
I'm so glad that you found my blog. I have been wondering about you for so long. Davin is just so cute!!! Well I hope all is going well!
Amiee-
It's Carrie Graham, I was so glad to see your blog on the Corson's. How are you guys? I can't believe how big your little boy is. He isn't so little anymore. We also have a blog www.thecrazylifeofthegrahams.blogspot.com. Hope all is well, and I look forward to keeping in touch with your family!!
Stacey was showing me her blog and I came across your family. I was both surprised and pleased to hear that you became a teacher and coach, as you were always one of my best students. What subject do you teach? You have a beautiful family.
Tony Mullins
It is wonderful to see how well you are doing. I will give you my email and we can keep in touch. I would love to hear more about what you are doing. My email is mullins_anthony_j@lilly.com. Feel free to contact me at any time. Great to hear from you.
Hey! Cute blog! It's good to see how you guys are doing! We have a blog too at shumways.blogspot.com. Check us out sometime! Hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment