Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Happy Day to you, to me!
Davin is 2! I almost can't even believe it, or maybe I don't want to. Nicc pointed out last night that he is half my height (I'm sure it won't be long until he is my height)! We have been having a week long celebration! We celebrated with Grandma and Grandpa Crosby Saturday, us Monday, me and Davin alone yesterday, and a party with his friends today, and we will celebrate again this weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Sheckler! He is going to think his birthday is a week long! He keeps singing "Happy Day to you, to me!"
For those of you that know me should know that things like making this cake are completely put me completely out of my element! I had a friend loan me a book with some of the cutest cake ideas in it. I decided since he was getting a hoop he should also have a "basket hoop" cake!
This is his ELMO birthday party and cake! Again, I decided to try my hand at a fun cake. I am starting to enjoy cake making/decorating! I am just starting small!
We had a very successful birthday party considering there were 11 kids under 4 years old! All of the kids wanted to open the presents that they brought for Davin and most of them did. He was excited none the less, but I don't think he realizes what was going on. He had fun but crashed hard after partying so hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a fun birthday!! I love the cakes, your a pro Aimee! Kobe got the same basketball hoop for his birthday. It's sad how fast they are growing up.
The cakes look great! Now cake decorating is no longer out of your element! Happy Birthday to Davin!
Those cakes looked great! Thanks for having us over to celebrate with Davin. You're brave inviting all those kids!
Hey! Happy Birthday, Davin! Wish we could have shared your Elmo cake or Basketball cake! Hope you had a great day!
Hi guys! I'm glad I found your blog and can see what you're up to, hope you don't mind.
Davin is a cute little two year old. He sure looks a lot like Nicc. You did a great job on those cakes. What a lucky boy to get two fun cakes. :)
How hansome is he!?!?! Hey there again! Good to see you are doing well. Things are great here. Busy busy. Trying to see how to slow things down. ;) Any ways your family looks very happy! And Devin is sooooo cute! I love some of those shots you got on the afternoon where he was being good. :) I love those moments. Miss you, Audrey
Post a Comment