All day yesterday and all morning Davin has been asking about going to Daddy's football game. We have been trying to tell him that football is over. He just won't have it! I guess he really isn't the only one that will miss it!
Nicc just finished coaching his first year at the High School and we instantly became HUGE Braves fans! Coaching is quite a job, way more than I expected. I know Nicc LOVED it and I know that Davin and I loved going to his games. As much as we all had to sacrifice to make it work (and even though I did grumble throughout the season) I think it was well worth it! I too will miss going to Nicc's football games.
The Braves ended their season on a good note, bot h JV and Varsity. Nicc coached a GREAT JV game last Thursday! Davin and I went to the first 3 quartes and then left due to cold weather at the beginning of the 4th quarter when the score was 26-20 and we were losing. When Nicc came home he had a sly smile on his face and said he won! They ended up winning 42-26! I was so excited for him but bummed we missed it. Everyone we heard or overheard said what a wonderful game he called and it just made me so proud of him. So, I guess we will move from one sport season to the next and head indoors this time while Nicc coaches the Girls sophomore basketball team! Go Braves!
2 comments:
Go Braves! The season NEVER ends. It is always coaching season isn't it? You've got such a cute family and I love your site.
Kristin
I could of told you how much football coaching takes. My dad retired for a couple of years but got back into this year and he gone a lot!
Post a Comment