Thursday, October 23, 2008
Not a quiet voice!
Well, we had a slight mishap at Story Time this morning. We have talked all week, and especially ALL morning about how we use a quiet vocie and slow feet in the library (as if my son knows anything but fast and super fast). I told him if he didn't use a quiet voice and slow feet we would leave. Sure enough, halfway through the librarian's second book he is not using a quiet voice, I gave him one warning and then we had to leave. I think I hated it more than he did. We got to the car and I told him we left because he didn't have a quiet voice and he looked at me with the most serious face I think he has ever had and said, "Mommy, not a quiet voice." Backfire!!!! It took EVERY ounce of control I had not to laugh. I know I wasn't yelling by any means but he was sure to let me know that I didn't have a quiet voice either! Maybe before he is 18 I will get some of this parenting stuff figured out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is so funny. Our kids are now old enough to tell us when we are in the wrong! Davin is such a cute boy!
I'm wondering if it's 18 with the first one or the last one! Good luck either way!
Post a Comment