Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Davin's Prayers
Davin loves to say the prayer whenever we pray, the only thing is he gives thanks for the food no matter what. Well, tonight we were guiding him and Nicc reminded him to give thanks for mommy and daddy and from there he went on to say thanks for everything from the Christmas tree, lights, presents, pillows, slippers, anything he saw (this was his longest prayer by far) and then when we went to his bedroom for bed he just started saying "Thank for cars, basket hoops, animals," and went on again naming all of the things he saw. Nicc and I were just laughing! I guess we too should be grateful because he finally seems to have a little better grasp of what a prayer is! I am grateful for a small child that loves so much to pray and understands the importance of it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jasmine only likes to pray over the food and doesn't like to be thankfully for it. I am just happy to likes to pray at this point in time, we are working on her expanding it.
Post a Comment