Preschool
Davin made this clay snowman at preschool a couple of weeks ago! He was pretty proud of his "melting batman snowman." I am not sure why it is batman but he said because it was "he had to put lots of raisins on it!" And yes, this snowman melted for a few hours until it hardened, now it doesn't melt but Dav was just pretty darn proud of it!!
Primary
Davin met me outside of primary a couple of Sunday's ago with this! When I asked what he learned about he went on and on about Daniel and the lion's den and how lions have sharp teeth but there is a lion with its mouth closed, an angel closed it, he has a cave, a batcave, like Daniel's lion den and he showed me on the picture where his is and he likes pancakes and he can pray to Heavenly Father and I am thankful for my batcave and my cartrack... (yes, he went on and on like this without a breath! Words don't do it justice!)
No comments:
Post a Comment