Monday, February 15, 2010

I love the word FREE!

So, I get e-mails all the time about freebies but we aren't close enough to any of the stores to take advantage of their mail in rebates and what not. Well, the other day I got an e-mail about a free pair of khakis from Dockers and I thought I would give it a try (Nicc wears khakis ALL the time and always can use another pair). It was just on their website and I have tried for the last few days with no luck and today was the last day. I saw the dockers website open on my computer so thought I would give it one last try and sure enough I won!!! I went to the website, picked out the size, did all of the checkout stuff and at the end they were FREE shipping and all!!! I never win anything so I think I am extra excited about this!!! Go me!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Way to go Aimee! We rarely win anything either so it is always super exciting when we do too! Glad you had a fun weekend in Jackson, Wyoming! Great pictures!