My mom gave us this flower for Christmas to watch grow! We planted it as soon as we got home and have loved watching it grow from a small bulb to this!!! Davin has been saying for the last week when each of the four flowers started blossoming, "Look, I think that one is gonna pop!" We have loved watching them "pop" and have especially loved having a breath of spring in our house with the snow continually coming! Nicc mentioned that I should take a picture because I rarely keep plants alive and he is right, it is a good thing this one is a durable plant! Having Davin remind me about it has been good too! It has been fun to have something for Davin and I to work on together over the winter! Now if we can just keep it alive!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Flowers in winter!!
My mom gave us this flower for Christmas to watch grow! We planted it as soon as we got home and have loved watching it grow from a small bulb to this!!! Davin has been saying for the last week when each of the four flowers started blossoming, "Look, I think that one is gonna pop!" We have loved watching them "pop" and have especially loved having a breath of spring in our house with the snow continually coming! Nicc mentioned that I should take a picture because I rarely keep plants alive and he is right, it is a good thing this one is a durable plant! Having Davin remind me about it has been good too! It has been fun to have something for Davin and I to work on together over the winter! Now if we can just keep it alive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment