Friday, February 19, 2010

Brotherly love




Davin is such an excellent big brother, truly 100 times better than I could have ever imagined! He loves Kyson so much! He loves to make him laugh (sometimes Kyson thinks he is really funny and other times he gives him a "what in the world are you doing?" look). He will just come up to Kyson at various times throughout the day and say "I love you Kys!" or "You are my best little brother." or "You are my best bud." He is really excited about the fact that Kyson is starting to play and kind of interact with him! Kyson loves Davin just as much! He will always watch to see where Davin is and no one can get him to smile or giggle like Davin can. I am just so glad that they love each other so much!

1 comment:

admangus said...

(I haven't looked at blogs forever.) Darling pictures!!