Thursday, February 11, 2010

Randomness

This morning I took Kyson to the doctor because he is still having trouble having a bowel movement (you may not agree after the last post) but he hasn't gone since Sunday and the doc wanted to keep an eye on him if he went longer than 4 days! We got up there just to have the doctor tell us he thought he might be bound up but went clear in and found nothing--the whole time Kyson was smiling and laughing. Dr Kirk was pushing on his belly and feeling around his intestines and he still kept smiling! Dr Kirk told us that he just must pass it slow but he is the happiest baby he has ever seen. He said he gets kids like this to keep him going--happy to be there but with enough challenges to make him think! We sure love this happy kid!

On the way home from the doctor I told Davin thank you so much for being such a good boy. He excitedly said, "My problem mom!" I said, "No problem you mean!" Davin, "My problem, that is what I said mom!"

At home today we just played--no chores, nothing!!!!!!
Kyson is SOOOO close to rolling from his back to his belly! In fact, little Ava that I watch has seen him twice, or so she says! He gets up on his side and can throw his hips over but his darn arm is always in his way! We love to set the glow worm out in front of him and try to get him to reach it!

We were also playing superheroes today (surprise, surprise) and Kyson was the villain and was all tied up! He put up one heck of a fight our laid back villain did :)

Davin read a story at preschool yesterday about a little girl who ate too many pink cupcakes and she turned pink. Davin begged me all day yesterday to make cupcakes so today we did, "but definitely not pink ones!" as Dav said! He just likes to lick the bowl!

Dav had a great time decorating the cupcakes. My first instinct when he wanted to put candles on them was no but then I thought, what the heck! He had a super time and if you will notice he even used the frosting tips as decorations!!!

No comments: