I am so glad that Davin's friends enjoy playing superheroes as much as he does, or at least for putting up with him and playing along!!!! The other day we had Ava over, who comes over twice a week, and we also had Whitney and Tyler. They all got dressed up and decided that Ava was the princess in trouble and Davin and Whitney needed to save her! I think they did a pretty good job and were glad to have builder Tyler help!
Friday, February 19, 2010
More superheroes!
I am so glad that Davin's friends enjoy playing superheroes as much as he does, or at least for putting up with him and playing along!!!! The other day we had Ava over, who comes over twice a week, and we also had Whitney and Tyler. They all got dressed up and decided that Ava was the princess in trouble and Davin and Whitney needed to save her! I think they did a pretty good job and were glad to have builder Tyler help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment